, ,

T-shirts Rock! by Sandi : Lucky Community



Who doesn’t love t-shirts?  The best part is that they’re comfortable and awesome for lazy days but what’s a girl to do when she wants to rock a tee?  I especially like t-shirts with funny catchyphrases or pictures.  Tees are a great way to express yourself.  I have collected piles of t-shirts,  crazy and hilarious selections from different stores, over the last couple of years! Today I’m going to share a few different ways I sport my favorite tees?



Forever 21 - City Love Tank.




Avant Garde Tee.








More to come in a future post.

Check out my post in Lucky Community and please vote.







Share:

5 comments:

  1. Love the first look! Cool tshirts!

    XOXO
    Http://the-glambition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice Ts!!! Love the looks <3

    Canaryrise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥♥♥♥♥ I am speechles, I can't even start saying nice things to you cos it woudl be without ending, love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog! would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :)

    Love,
    Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete