, , , , , ,

Welcome to Magic!



After many years of hearing so much about Magic Market Week and longing to attend. I can finally say  I did it.
So cheers y'all and to more to come.

Welcome to Magic! That's right Thanks hunn! for taking me to Vegas.  

What's Magic Market Week? 
MAGIC MARKET WEEK  is where  all of fashion collide :)))))  Each February and August, tens of thousands of attendees from over 80 countries meet more than 5,000 emerging to established brands connect.
Check out their website 


I  was a bit overwhelm.  There's just so much to see in two days and I had to stick with my schedule and tried not to get distracted.
 I decided that I wanted to attend the daily fashion shows and different events through the day like the workshops and meet with some of the bloggers featured at Magic.
Check out the the Runway show!


































After the runway shows James Campbell shared his insight into the trends presented on WWWDMAGIC runway. 

Check out the panel of bloggers
Tobruck Ave 
Goodbadandfab LA 












Goodbadandfab LA
honeynsilk
















Wanted  Yess want them all
love love their boots. 


 






     Chinese Laundry Rocks!









Cute Shirts from Modern Lux









'








































 haha I have to say that at the end of the day networking and cocktails made magic a bigger treat experience. Check out my next post! theres more....





Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment