Bada Bing Bada Boom!




Lately I been shooting and styling fashion. I'm really grateful and I love working with great talented people. This year I want to keep growing and my blog it's definitely in my priorities.

T- shirt by @emdemapparel follow them on instagram.

Love the cut outs and tie dye colors.








I got lucky with these shots! Thank you





These Studed Shoes are amazing!! makes feel like a rockstar.





 I finally got a  new phone and this phone case it's perfect!!  :) I been drooling over.







  


Overall I like wearing my jean shorts with my vans or heels... It's Sexy! 


My Goals for the New Year;
-Wear more black
-Put up with less shit.
- Blogging consistency. 

Special thanks goes to my sister Denise for the cute lollipop illustrations. 
 

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment