My visit to the Griffith Observatory.

My visit to the Griffith Observatory to watch the sunset. There are so many reasons to visit this place, science and the breathtaking views of Los Angeles. People from all over the world come to see the amazing architecture. Its just classic Los Angles at it's best. Since I was planning to stay there until the evening I decided to wear a warm snowflake sweater dress. You could wear it with some tights or a skirt. I decided to wear it with a miniskirt and thigh high over the knee socks to stay warm. These socks are cute and also surprisingly sturdy- they aren't made out of a stretchy material but rather one that holds its shape, which leads me to believe they won't stretch out. I ordered the black and they fit me like they should fit on the model,they hit right above my thigh. I really enjoy wearing my knee suede black boots, they are perfect for a winter distinctive look plus they make me look taller.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment