, , , ,

Shades of a Rocker. ☼ High on Summertime. ☼


Summertime  in LA is all about being effortlessly casual  but I like to enhance a bit of sophistication in classic aviators and bright coral lips.
I’m also wearing sandals, shorts
 and sunglasses matching the best trendy season garbs.
  
 During the summer, layering isn’t an option. But I want to look stylish. 
So I need to work with accesories even more than at any other time of the year.
          
   Blue clear sky, with gorgeous shines,
 striking my skin.  I’m ready to go for a bike ride.
Born to be wild!
 
Stay tuned.... Next post is all about accessories.
 2104
Chloe 2104
http://www.ditto.com/tryon/2104-esch06/A




Share:

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit, love the hairstyle...

    XOXO
    Http://the-glambition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete