, , , , , , ,

Style Fashion Week LA 2013 Spring /Summer




I had the pleasure of attending Style Fashion Week L.A. which kicked off a five-day run at the former St. Vibiana's Cathedral in Downtown Los Angeles.  Check out the great designer collections that I witnessed!



JHaus Premium Denim Collection.
American-made Denim Collection inspired by strong American roots. JHaus offers 6 jean styles in a variety of washes. 





                        Kait Blu, by Kaitlyn Fitzgerald she's 17 years old. Amazing and inspiring for me, I think this line was my favorite. I love her youthful free spirit boho aesthetics.


Patuna by Patuna Bushyhead 
Her draping and fabrics were beautiful and delicate like a celestical Goddess.
Check out the Runway show.



Quynh Nhu 

Designer Nguyuen

This line is playful and experimental.  I loved the embellishments.







                     Ash Haute Couture she combines Western style with Eastern influences.

Watching this line walking down the runway was..... My emotions cannot be explained because gahhhhh…fashion gives me a really good feeling of excitement! Love the styling and pallet combination! The Collection looked really polished and futuristic. 





Alexis Monsanto Spring/ Summer Collection "Jewels of God"
Inspired by the Iconic Grace Kelly.

When I saw this line it reminded me more of Florence Welch from Florence+ The Machine than Grace Kelly. Lets take a look.




Love the brights to neutrals transition.




















The back is so sexy.








This gown was the most intricate of all. She had a white cape draped over her shoulders and a gold studded bustier. Above all, her shoes were the ultimate accessory - white and studded from ankle to toe. 
Star studded extravaganza! 


Check out the Alexis Monsanto's Runway show.





Share:

3 comments:

  1. Sandi >I too was attending at Style Fashion Week L.A. 2013. So pity we did not meet there at Vibiana...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see your collection on the runway.

      Delete
  2. Aww thanks for thinking of me and Oh my, yes please let me know next time your in Los Angeles.

    ReplyDelete