My take on Eyelash extensions.


I decided to give eyelash extensions a shot. I wanted to have dramatic dark long lashes and I also like the idea of not having to wear mascara or anything extra to curl my lashes. During eyelash extensions, individual lashes are glued to your own individual lashes, which is why the process takes so long. I think it's best to have a very experienced and licensed professional to apply them as it's a very tedious process.
The results are immediate and dramatic. My eyelashes were long and gorgeous just like I wanted them. My eyelash extensions have lasted for about four weeks and I did go for a touchup on my second week and it cost me $10. I went to Bombay eyebrow threading bar in downtown and they cost me $30.

Warning
The extensions are heavy and when they fall out they pull one or two of your own lashes with them. Also my eyes did get irritated and red the first two weeks but it went away.
Eyelash extensions are not for everyday wear. It's something that I recommend for special occasions. They are time consuming and costly. But yes I do Iove having them!
Again for a one time event I would say, go for it.
Share:

2 comments:

  1. I really wanna get these too! I have no lashes!! Sadly no salon does eyelash extensions in my country :(
    xx
    junebiswas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie :)
    They look good on you :)


    Kiss**
    http://donttellmewhattoweariwontlisten.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete