, ,

The New 60's

I'm doing a Modern take on 60's Mod.  My inspiration is from the playful side of the 60's in bold geometrics shapes and bright colors with a-line skirts.

 


The look is sexy, colorful and youthful. I also wanted to play with more elegant garments that display a sci-fi chic aesthetic merged with a futuristic look. 


 

The1960's Mod fashion was in the spotlight, as a fashion trend, in Spring 2013 for modern women by designers like Michael Kors, Moschino and Louis Vuiton. I hope this MOD revival continues and I plan to make the most of it.

 Check out  the Mod Force s/s 2013 for more Mod 60's fashion looks from featured designers.

My favorite look






If you would like to incorporate this style into your own, please check out the article below.  It gives you an insight by detailing the elements you should look for.

http://www.fashionising.com/trends/b--1960s-fashion-7918.html#

Finally the "60s are coming back."




Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment