, ,

Cocktails Tonight

Getting ready for a night out normally takes me about an 2 hours or so.  On a lucky day maybe 40 minutes to get ready and dolled up for a night out.  The preparation almost becomes part of the night itself. 

I actually love getting ready for a night out  because it adds anticipation to the experience.  I literally spend about an hour trying on various clothes and shoes.  Overall for me, and I'm sure for most girls, a night on the town is so much more than going out and coming home at 2am.  It's about the process of getting ready and putting on the Glams.

My favorite outfit to wear on a nightout is a black dress because it's the easiest and flattering of all colors.  Black is the most simple yet sophisticated and impactful. 

Never underestimate the power of the little black dress...



"Black is the most slimming of all colours. It is the most flattering. You can wear black at any time. You can wear it at any age. You can wear it for almost any occasion. I could write a book about black.”
Christian Dior


I'm loving this roof view, at night you can see all the lights all around DTLA and it’s really nice.


                                              Happy New Year Everyone!
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment