Mother Earth

I'm humbled, and acted, and inspired by the beauty, the complexity, and the surprises in nature. 
 It seems to me, we find these things to be beautiful not because of something else they might bring us.
It's the high elevated inner experience that bears upon our hearts and makes it sing. 

 In fact, one might yet believe that this experience of beauty is one of the bases for evaluating  nature is valuable because it is beautiful. 













I'm considering the weird weather we're having in the northeast, it's hard to convince yourself that it's actually spring. 

Here in the state of California, it feels like summer temperature this week went up in the 90 degrees. Fair enough I haven't put my winter sweaters away. Despite the unpredictability of the weather.










Catching the golden light 












So many beautiful things in the universe, but definitely nature, whether we talk about the oceans, rivers, lakes, waterfalls, animals, and mountains
The sky at night and all it holds .. blooms, plants... I could go on and on, I think I'm one of the lucky ones who see's beauty everywhere.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment