Good skin care!






I purchased these face products about a month ago and I use it at least once a day, sometimes twice. I started observing a difference in my skin within a week!  Even though my skin is still not perfect this product has helped A LOT! It helped reduce the redness in my skin within a few days of applying it, and I'm convinced that it has also helped clear my skin.

Vitamin C Serum for Face with Retinol Eye Serum for Puffiness Dark Circles is packed with antioxidants, so it helps repair the skin from sun damage and gives you extra protection during the day. Simply make sure you wait a few hours to use if you've applied any washes or treatments with salicylic acid, glycolic acid, or retinol. It's great for dry to oily, combination, and sensitive skin.  


My second choice is Retinol Cream Moisturizer, from after reading many reports of the wonders Retinol does for your skin. The instructions say to use morning and night, but being fair skinned and having read previously that it can induce skin irritation if worn in the sun I decided to only use at night. 

I'm loving these Creams.  It doesn't give me zits or any kind of allergic reaction, despite my tender skin
Doesn't make me look a weird white color or alter my skin color in any way (it doesn't show at all)  Is actually effective. It functions well on both the oily parts of my face and the dry parts. Although the container is small and I employ it daily, it seems to last a long time, which makes it more affordable.
You can use this morning and night, but you should apply a moisturizer with sunblock if you'll be outside as Retinol can make your skin more sensitive to the sun.  Let's not forget to treat our skin gently!  Eat healthy ! 
Get enough sleep! These practices might be more dramatic than we expect.




Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment