A Rainbrow of Brushes





I suffer a slight addiction when it comes to pretty brush sets & this one is by far my new favorite.
The grips have a really cool textured feel to them & I love that because it keeps them from slipping out of my hands. The photos just don't do them justice because they're so gorgeous & sparkly in person.

The brushes are very fine & soft they definitely packed with enough brushes to ensure proper blending. You invariably have to be careful when buying discount brushes! Most sets are garbage, but not this one. This set is perfectly wonderful & I was surprised at how well they worked for me. My favorite of the set is the angled brow brush! It's my go-to for brow powder. In whatever case, I would definitely recommend this to anyone & everyone looking for great quality brushes for a fraction of the price. 

Ranphykx 





These brushes soft & thick that you would think they were high end & much more expensive than they are. They apply makeup very evenly & softly, & then it gives you a very seamless look.

They work reasonably well. I would make sure to wash them before using, as they seem to perform better after a wash.






I recommend them to anyone who is waiting for a beautiful pair of brushes. They put on makeup wonderfully. I'm loving them.





Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment