Style 2020 Academy Get School in Style.



Last Friday I came back from a day of meeting with the stylist darlings at style 2020 Academy. I carry on to derive a majority of my style inspiration from other creatively talented women. As you can discover their style is classic and stunning. I encourage you to travel to their Academy.

Style2020.com



Left to Right: Vice President Lisa Marmorino & CEO Kathryn Moore

Some flowers for you Friday!



Given these points from our group discussion is always important to dress according to your body figure. As well as ethical self is very wonderful to understand the style that fits you. By the same token accessorizing in a different manner will help sport a fresh look, like a lovely glim hat and sweet shades will replete your outfit.

Dena Burton 
Los Angeles Based Designer. 


I enjoyed her collection of heavy puff fur coats for spring transitional weather. I can wear them with some simple wedge heels to some number of event parties or to a dinner date. 

The collection gives you transitional options, bringing some pearly white and nude colors that matches this spring season.
My favorite piece from her collection is the classic nude jumpsuit! It's essential to keep this in spring style!

Happy Spring!!!
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment